Protecting your privacy
Adrian Gibbs Roofing Limited consider protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and are committed to providing you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
1. Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you from a some sources, including:
- from you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact and address details;
- from you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences;
2. Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- to help to identify you when you telephone us to make an enquiry – such as, by asking you for your address or telephone number so that we can avoid disclosing information to a person who is not authorised by you to receive it;
- to write to you (including electronic mail) with information about other services or products from us.
- to help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
- to help detect fraud or loss;
Information we hold about you and your preferences will help us to ensure we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you. In some circumstances.
3. Disclosure of information
We do not sell mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes.
4. Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures to protect personal information. This includes encrypting data on our websites and to make sure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
5. The Internet
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. We use “cookies” to monitor site user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a web site tries to put a cookie on your computer. However, rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the products and/or services at our Web site.
6. Further information